From simple to complex situation
From initial consultation to ongoing support, more businesses and consumers choose Ontrack Data Recovery solutions and software in any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Step 1: Free phone consultation
During your first phone consultation, Ontrack initiates the process by assessing your data loss situation to determine the best and most cost-effective data recovery solution. We provide an overview of the data recovery process including service-level options, and review pricing options including a fixed, nominal evaluation fee and a price range for data recovery services.
Step 2: Evaluation
Ontrack provides you with comprehensive evaluation results before you decide to proceed with your data recovery. This transparent process enables you to make an informed decision and includes:
- Use Ontrack Online Verifile to verify the result of the evaluation process
- Analyzing media and damage to determine the condition of data
- Providing a guaranteed fixed price for data recovery service along with a recovery service authorization form
Step 3: Data recovery service
Upon receipt of the signed Data Recovery Service Authorization Form, engineers perform the recovery using hundreds of proprietary tools.
Step 4: Project completion
Once the recovery is complete, Ontrack provides the following:
- Delivery of recovered data on external USB hard drive
- The timely return of recovered data based on the selected service level
- Simple instructions on how to access recovered data
- World-class customer service and technical support staff available for assistance
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.Call us +971 4 275 7433